JollyRoger
  Post#1 | Dec 21 2007, 06:19 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM
Increase this members Kudos

Playing: Like You Care
Weapon: M-16
Member No.: 104

The end of the year is almost here. Pretty soon our crazy little world will be giving us new stories, personalities and other stuff to capture our attention. But before we get to that lets look back at the last 365 days and share what really stood out for you.

IPB Image
I'd shag you in an airport crapper Big Boy...In 2007!!! puke.gif

So what captivated, enthralled, engaged, appalled, engrossed, aggravated, irritated, confused, surprised, disappointed, depressed, amused, entertained, nauseated, electrified, overpowered, inflamed, infuriated, and supercalifragilisticexpialadocioused you in 2007?

--------------------

Mark
  Post#2 | Dec 21 2007, 06:27 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Weapon: Shotgun
Member No.: 6,649

Pain, hard school work, moving etc etc

2007, GTFO.

Chaos-Energy
  Post#3 | Dec 21 2007, 08:37 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Too much
Weapon: Pistol
Member No.: 404

It's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. happy.gif

Nothing big happened in 2007. Got my new PC, that would be enthralled. Getting up each morning to have the ride through the cold to school, that would be irritated/depressed/infuriated. I'm just looking forward to 2009, when I finally finished high school (well if all goes well rolleyes.gif ).

Ephonetica
  Post#4 | Dec 22 2007, 14:37 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Weapon: Magnum
Member No.: 8

I went to see Pearl Jam, Iron Maiden, Ozzy Ossbourne and a lot of other bands. 07 wasn't so bad.

--------------------
IPB Image

bad as ass.

JosephO75
  Post#5 | Dec 22 2007, 14:50 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: with everyone's mind
Member No.: 2,942

I moved to a different state, made some new friends and I still keep in contact with the old. I've furthered my music career and I think I've grown as a person.

This year hasn't been so bad to me.

--------------------

Dark Knight
  Post#6 | Dec 23 2007, 20:06 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Witcher 3 (and 2)
Weapon: Sword
Member No.: 982

much has happened to me lol. i have grown up and changed in ways i didnt think i would before. i have lost friends, and made some new ones. even bridged things with old friends. as the year draws to a close, i fell in love, (again tongue.gif) and im glad that im not with this girl yet. the new year brings hope!

--------------------
IPB Image

Mister V
  Post#7 | Dec 24 2007, 20:56 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Mass Effect
Weapon: Submarine
Member No.: 21

2007 absolutely sucked ass. It got from bad to worse. I mean, it was even worse than '06.
I just hope that it won't bring any further nasty surprises in its last week.

Screw you, '07. I hope 2008 will be better...it has the number 8 in it, which is good. Here's to hoping the number 8 won't fail me.

--------------------
IPB Image
Then God said, "Let there be win",
and there was win, and it was good.

Vin
  Post#8 | Dec 25 2007, 13:58 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Nothing at the moment
Forum Idiot
Member No.: 5

2007 was pathetic.
they said 2007, "lucky number seven" stuff 07/07/07. year of the pig, all sorts of prosperity crap.

man, if 2007 was a person... I would do something very illegal to it.

JollyRoger
  Post#9 | Dec 25 2007, 21:35 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Well I'm sorry so many of you had a crappy year. Overall my 2007 wasn't too bad. Sure there were a few bad spots here and there, but for the most part it turned out pretty well. Bad spells will come and go. What we learn from them, If such does occur to us, can prove invaluable in the future.
smile.gif

--------------------

jon83
  Post#10 | Dec 26 2007, 00:14 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Member No.: 42

I'll have to jump on the bandwagon and say that 2007 is probably one of the worst years of my life, I don't want to go into too much details, it just sucked donkey balls. thumbdown.gif

Mister V
  Post#11 | Dec 26 2007, 21:00 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

It's quite a paradox, but for me personally (from an egocentic point of view) the year was great. However, I do care about people around me, which is why this year sucked. As jon, I won't go into details, but I sincerely hope '07 doesn't have another trick up its sleeve in the few remaining days.

--------------------
IPB Image

Ephonetica
  Post#12 | Dec 29 2007, 12:59 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

I smoked so many f*cking pot this year.. I turned into a huge stoner...gave up drinking, too boring.

--------------------
IPB Image

bad as ass.

Mister V
  Post#13 | Dec 29 2007, 13:09 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Hah! This year just got even "better". Gamespot gave GotY to Super Mario Galaxy. I would spam their corporate inboxes with links to that old "Decline of Video Gaming" flash, if I could find a link to it...

I propose we vote on this year being the most retarded yet. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

argh00
  Post#14 | Dec 29 2007, 15:12 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Weapon: Slingshot
Member No.: 5,853

If you forget the fact that I almost died on plenty of different occasions due to my own actions then ye I had a pretty good year. Wow blimey thinking about it, it was a bloody funny year.

eddaket
  Post#15 | Dec 31 2007, 15:50 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Minecraft
Bashful
Member No.: 16

Year was decent overall. Lost the girlfriend at the beginning of the year, but she was a nutcase anyways. Summer was fun and school now is ok. Our football team sucks and we lost on Thanksgiving, but overall the year was decent..

Simon
  Post#16 | Jan 3 2008, 04:44 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: CS:GO, Minecraft
Weapon: Paintball gun
Member No.: 6,748

My 2007 was both bad and good, i broke my collarbone whilest skiing on the 24 december no.gif , but i came first in a paintball contest biggrin.gif, and i got 2 computers, but i accidently broke one of'em no.gif ....

--------------------
<!--quoteo(post=168335:date=Jul 9 2008, 15:41 :name=Chaos-Energy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chaos-Energy @ Jul 9 2008, 15:41 ) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Wait till Simon gets here with one of his Viking rage outbursts.

Dragonball characters look like pussies compared to him.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

Craig Evans
  Post#17 | Jan 6 2008, 19:15 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: GTA Vice City
Weapon: Flower
Member No.: 7,012

QUOTE(Mister V @ Dec 24 2007, 20:56 ) *

2007 absolutely sucked ass. It got from bad to worse. I mean, it was even worse than '06.
I just hope that it won't bring any further nasty surprises in its last week.

Screw you, '07. I hope 2008 will be better...it has the number 8 in it, which is good. Here's to hoping the number 8 won't fail me.

My 2007 was as bad as yours Mister V. I had family troubles (don't ask) and a rubbish family holiday!

We had too much rubbish warm and wet weather with no snow! I hate 2007 with a passion that knows no bounds. I couldn't wait to see the back of it dry.gif

If 2008 is worse I will kill myself... I mean it I will do it if needs be

This post has been edited by Craig Evans: Jan 6 2008, 19:34

--------------------
San Andreas "Will Smith" ped-nice threads! (Positive comment!)
CJ-Leave me the hell alone! (Negative reply!)
San Andreas "Will Smith" ped-I guess you're no one if you've got nothing to say. (Quip!)

Ephonetica
  Post#18 | Jan 7 2008, 01:51 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

go outside and see a doctor. suicide isn't fun.

seriously. not that personal pain that's inside you, that's really hard - i've been through -, but your friends and relatives are really shocked, they want to help you - it gets better after that but -no personal info here- if you're in mental hospital, when you arrive, it freaks you out and you feel even sh*ttier.

hell even pills like prozac or seroxat make you feel worse, while they were designed to do the opposite, the first 4 tot 8 weeks are really hard, so is quitting them. It makes you really depressed after a few days but it goes away gradually, if you weren't suicidal before that - if they're not given for depression but for aggression (wtf do they come up these days =\) and you kick off, you're beginning with some slight feelings which leads to being really sad for 3 days and after that just kick off.

wouldn't know what'd happen when i start taking them again, don't want to try actually. live through it.

if you weren't serious,

f*ck you.

--------------------
IPB Image

bad as ass.

JollyRoger
  Post#19 | Jan 7 2008, 04:29 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

QUOTE(Lies of Silence @ Jan 6 2008, 19:51 ) *

seriously. not that personal pain that's inside you, that's really hard - i've been through -, but your friends and relatives are really shocked, they want to help you - it gets better after that but -no personal info here- if you're in mental hospital, when you arrive, it freaks you out and you feel even sh*ttier.

hell even pills like prozac or seroxat make you feel worse, while they were designed to do the opposite, the first 4 tot 8 weeks are really hard, so is quitting them. It makes you really depressed after a few days but it goes away gradually, if you weren't suicidal before that - if they're not given for depression but for aggression (wtf do they come up these days =\) and you kick off, you're beginning with some slight feelings which leads to being really sad for 3 days and after that just kick off.

wouldn't know what'd happen when i start taking them again, don't want to try actually. live through it.

if you weren't serious,

f*ck you.

I have told the people of this board to not take those kinds of drugs many times.

Also dropping f-bombs on people over the internet is a little lame. People make light of suicide all the time. F-bombs aren't the answer.

--------------------

Ribon
  Post#20 | Jan 7 2008, 08:52 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Transport Tycoon Deluxe
Weapon: Water Bomb
Member No.: 249

2007 was by far the best year till it got to December. I've gotten many friends at the faculty and had some girlfriends in summer time. The relationships didn't last long but meh... experience is experience. tongue.gif

December was by far the worst month ever. We went to Bratislava (Slovakia) on 17.12. and I was accompanied by a schoolfriend whom I fancied very much. I dunno if she felt the same towards me but I know one thing.. we were good friends till it came to Bratislava - I lost my nerves there cause I got jealous at ridiculous things (like she talking (!) to other guys, etc.) and I had a little go on her on the bus back. Ever since then our relationship has gotten cold and I think she's still mad at me, even though she said it's OK and that it can happen to anyone (mind you, she still doesn't know I like her... a lot). wallbash.gif cry.gif

Anyway, I hope 2008 will be the same (or better) as 2007. Life hasn't been so pleasant in years. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Ribon: Jan 7 2008, 08:54

--------------------
IPB Image

Ephonetica
  Post#21 | Jan 7 2008, 11:43 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

QUOTE(JollyRoger @ Jan 7 2008, 05:29 ) *

I have told the people of this board to not take those kinds of drugs many times.

Also dropping f-bombs on people over the internet is a little lame. People make light of suicide all the time. F-bombs aren't the answer.

"boohoo if gta4 dusnt cum out no i r kil my self"
"bohoo dis yer r sh*ty i r kil self"
seriously, that fails in so many ways.

--------------------
IPB Image

bad as ass.

JosephO75
  Post#22 | Jan 7 2008, 22:23 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

QUOTE(Lies of Silence @ Jan 6 2008, 20:51 ) *

if you weren't serious,

f*ck you.

QMFT. Those pills usually end up doing the worse instead of best. I'm glad I was never out on them. I was on dexadrine for my ADHD but I don't doubt it if that played a part of my depression. Depression is a fad now which is idiotic since it's, IMO next to being raped or shot in the face and still live, the worst thing you could ever go through. To be honest, drugs such as marijuana don't help like they first do the few times and can either lead to heavier drugs - not in all cases, though.

I was clinically depressed for two years. To be honest, the best thing that got me through it was writing. Just getting it out helped, but I didn't want to be a burden on anyone by overwhelming them with problems of mine they didn't give a sh*t about. So if that guy was being serious, which I doubt, then just see a psychologist. Make sure you get a good one because I've had some really really sh*tty ones before.

If you aren't being serious, just put a tongue.gif or a rolleyes.gif next to it since it's hard to tell what is and what isn't sarcasm over the internet sometimes.

--------------------

Craig Evans
  Post#23 | Jan 7 2008, 23:57 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: GTA Vice City
Weapon: Flower
Member No.: 7,012

QUOTE(JosephO75 @ Jan 7 2008, 22:23 ) *

So if that guy was being serious, which I doubt, then just see a psychologist. Make sure you get a good one because I've had some really really sh*tty ones before.

Lies of Silence is my virtual psychologist. His posts in this topic have made me see the light. Back on topic. I find JosephO75's quote a bit confrontational.

This post has been edited by Craig Evans: Jan 8 2008, 09:11

Ephonetica
  Post#24 | Jan 8 2008, 13:38 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

well mj never made me sad. tobacco did however.

--------------------
IPB Image

bad as ass.

jon83
  Post#25 | Jan 8 2008, 13:42 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Member No.: 42

QUOTE(Lies of Silence @ Jan 8 2008, 21:38 ) *

well mj never made me sad. tobacco did however.

You quit smoking cigs? huh.gif

I heard smoking way to much pot can make you feel depressed and schizophrenic after prolonged use, but I'm not sure.

This post has been edited by jon83: Jan 8 2008, 13:44

Dark Knight
  Post#26 | Jan 8 2008, 16:03 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Witcher 3 (and 2)
Member No.: 982

I KNEW IT! I HAD A FEELING IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON WITH ADHD ROUND HERE!

--------------------
IPB Image

Ephonetica
  Post#27 | Jan 8 2008, 16:43 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

QUOTE(jon83 @ Jan 8 2008, 14:42 ) *

You quit smoking cigs? huh.gif

I heard smoking way to much pot can make you feel depressed and schizophrenic after prolonged use, but I'm not sure.

Nope.

It seems that those pot-side effects only occur when you were bound to get those illnesses anyway, pot only helps triggering it. So if you don't have depression buried deep inside you, nothing happens.

--------------------
IPB Image

bad as ass.

Simon
  Post#28 | Jan 8 2008, 19:46 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: CS:GO, Minecraft
Weapon: Paintball gun
Member No.: 6,748

QUOTE(Sanovice Prime @ Jan 8 2008, 17:03 ) *

DO U HAVE Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder????!!!!

Nine Symptoms for ADHD

Often does not give close attention to details or makes careless mistakes in schoolwork, work, or other activities. He dude you're a section manager!!!
Often has trouble keeping attention on tasks or play activities.
Often does not seem to listen when spoken to directly.
Often does not follow instructions and fails to finish schoolwork, chores, or duties in the workplace (not due to oppositional behavior or failure to understand instructions).
Often has trouble organizing activities.
Often avoids, dislikes, or doesn't want to do things that take a lot of mental effort for a long period of time (such as schoolwork or homework).
Often loses things needed for tasks and activities (e.g. toys, school assignments, pencils, books, or tools).
Is often easily distracted.
Often forgetful in daily activities.

are you serious????Cause i doubt it....

This post has been edited by badass: Jan 8 2008, 19:53

--------------------
<!--quoteo(post=168335:date=Jul 9 2008, 15:41 :name=Chaos-Energy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chaos-Energy @ Jul 9 2008, 15:41 ) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Wait till Simon gets here with one of his Viking rage outbursts.

Dragonball characters look like pussies compared to him.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

JollyRoger
  Post#29 | Jan 8 2008, 20:45 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Sounds like my adolescence and early twenties. dry.gif

It does get better as you get older when your brain chemistry begins to re-stabilize. At least for most people. Adequate rest, exercise, sunlight and nutrition can speed up this process.

--------------------

JosephO75
  Post#30 | Jan 9 2008, 02:52 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

QUOTE(Sanovice Prime @ Jan 8 2008, 11:03 ) *

Yeah, I had it for a while. I don't take dexadrine or anything for it now like I used to. I think I outgrew it.

QUOTE(Lies of Silence @ Jan 8 2008, 11:43 ) *

Nope.

It seems that those pot-side effects only occur when you were bound to get those illnesses anyway, pot only helps triggering it. So if you don't have depression buried deep inside you, nothing happens.

qft Drugs don't help your case any if you're down in the dumps.

--------------------

1 User(s) are reading this topic:

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Choose Skin: