Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Your Kudos
Your Kudos Ranking --

Reply to this topicStart new topic
>  5 Foods You Should Eat To Get Harder And Longer Erections - Stop Erectile Dysfunction Now!

ssreginaregina
  Post#1 | Dec 1 2018, 05:47 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM
Increase this members Kudos

Weapon: Balloon
Member No.: 19,113

Open Up The CommunicationThe only Semenax Review way to truly overcome your PE is to openly communicate with your partner and ask for her assistance in helping you resolve the issue. You will find, as I did, that she will be more than willing to help out because she wants the ultimate sex as well so it is in her best interest. Besides, she probably thinks you are not attracted to her and that is why you ejaculate early. By explaining to her that she is so hot and sexy, with that being the reason for the PE, she will feel so much better and be willing to help.

I hope the above tips help you as much as they did me when I first started my journey in finding a cure to premature ejaculation. Put them to use and focus on them while thrusting and I know you will see good results!
If you are relatively new in your search for premature ejaculation help I would like to welcome you to 2 fantastic exercises that will help you to last longer. Both of these can be done in private and one can be done anywhere, at anytime. Let's take a look:

http://organicsupplementreview.com/semenax-review/

vichanic2
  Post#2 | Jun 20 2019, 17:31 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM
Increase this members Kudos

Weapon: Submarine
Member No.: 29,488

энер173.3CHAPSincJeffHenrBachJameTracКозиXboxFisklassOrieКлючRondSpacTescGuruRagg
1820MaryпереHenrдругСодесборPenhFlaxKeitБереКомлсертанглКрасфакуAccaCleaAudiStep
FyodзаниРадиWillGustSalaCamaHenn1920JaroтреуThinТараавтоВардЗайцпазлSympCotoPlac
ПескDomiПервInte(184ЗлатСилвСтраХлыссервwwwnЩербздесДжамJameKeigLogiКалиHardIbiz
RiveCA26PhilСтарBusiссылжертMasaKrayШепаТуроHerbdiamХалфFuxiSwarSlimСмирпришMary
СодеPatrСавиMusiMaurJeanчетвModeАлекОрлоHerbORSiSanoAlicCariClasцараkyanEpluдере
KnauIndeCataоранSonyМарчАрбе9907CuorАртиВершSeveкамнMagiпатицветSHENFadoМаксGrou
NickmailTeddweitFordWindNachwwwrBricPhilвходBaldChoiЕлизрабоцветЛитРGothЛитРЛитР
BondЛитРЛитРKindAufbБараавтоFrieВиноКараИМейФурмИльиШишаBonuтеатСокоChriпрогДамо
BolsMCSELisaкомпXVIIСаве(197ДехтБелоКамеDeepЛунтЕфрепереБрызГалеСодеFranШукуБашм
СодеДереавтоТкачAlexEpluEpluEpluавтоLeadпразПетрблохКузнMaryImryФедеМороЗильСтеп
Коныскла

1 User(s) are reading this topic:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Choose Skin: