IKHAM
  Post#1 | Dec 17 2004, 23:27 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM
Increase this members Kudos

Playing: Gears of War
Weapon: Uzi
Member No.: 2

unlock shoreside vale and do rays last mission (marked man) get him 2 st francise international airport and he will give u the key so get to the lock up in stauton island and u will reveice a pager saying (take care of my bullet proof patriot-ray
) and when the lockup opens threr will be wweapons and the bullet proof patriot
hope this helps-
gta3mad

--------------------

Please help me get George the Gorilla to the Jungle >> [url=http://www.justgiving.com/georgeinthejungle]Let's get George back to the Jungle[/url]

marcusradny
  Post#2 | Apr 15 2005, 09:30 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page

Unregistered

yeah, i know that u can get the patriot this way i've done it before on PS2, but when i finished hte missionand went to collect my patriot on Xbox version, the door closed before i could get the car out!!!! how do u suppose i get the car out now? i've finished the game completely now, but it still wont open!
HELP!!

gta3isawesome
  Post#3 | Dec 31 2005, 19:16 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page

Unregistered

I found a car that is better than the bulletproof patroit. Start a new game, and work your way untill you get to "Salvatores called a meeting" from tony. Go to joeys garage but DON'T walk into the blue field! Instead, Park a car on one of the side walls (NOT THE BACK WALL! If you do it on the back wall you'll just fly through the underworld.), enter the speed up code twice (triangle up right down square l1 l2) thwn run between the car and the building. this will cause you to run into the building. Get into the strech and backup so you fly through the underworld. After a few seconds you'll be normal again. The strech is Bulletproof Flameproof damage proof and explosion proof. enter the flying cars cheat (right r2 circle r1 l2 down l1 r1) and get past the barriers on the callahan bridge. hold down x, and you'll just barelly reach staunton. Fit it with a bomb (bomb shop's behind the multistory carpark), then take it to your garage. actavate the bomb, get out of there and don't let the garage door close. the bomb will explode, and the mission will fail. exit the garage and let the door close. get back in and hey! you have black indusrutable limo! clap.gif
(You'll lose it if you get busted, do the destroy all cars cheat, or if you flip it. wallbash.gif )

JosephO75
  Post#4 | Jan 2 2006, 17:48 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: with everyone's mind
Weapon: Pistol
Member No.: 2,942

Omg. wow. I really need to get that car! tongue.gif

--------------------

JollyRoger
  Post#5 | Jan 11 2006, 04:55 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Like You Care
Weapon: M-16
Member No.: 104

QUOTE(gta3isawesome @ Dec 31 2005, 13:16 )
I found a car that is better than the bulletproof patroit. Start a new game, and work your way untill you get to "Salvatores called a meeting" from tony. Go to joeys garage but DON'T walk into the blue field! Instead, Park a car on one of the side walls (NOT THE BACK WALL! If you do it on the back wall you'll just fly through the underworld.), enter the speed up code twice (triangle up right down square l1 l2) thwn run between the car and the building. this will cause you to run into the building. Get into the strech and backup so you fly through the underworld. After a few seconds you'll be normal again. The strech is Bulletproof Flameproof damage proof and explosion proof. enter the flying cars cheat (right r2 circle r1 l2 down l1 r1) and get past the barriers on the callahan bridge.  hold down x, and you'll just barelly reach staunton. Fit it with a bomb (bomb shop's behind the multistory carpark), then take it to your garage. actavate the bomb, get out of there and don't let the garage door close. the bomb will explode, and the mission will fail. exit the garage and let the door close. get back in and hey! you have black indusrutable limo! clap.gif
(You'll lose it if you get busted, do the destroy all cars cheat, or if you flip it. wallbash.gif )

huh.gif Now that's what I call a labor intensive sploit.

--------------------

wite_gangsta
  Post#6 | Jan 17 2006, 10:08 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: GTA: VC, GTA: SA
Weapon: Slingshot
Member No.: 347

A better car is the all proof cheetah. Do that phone race where u race the cars on the phone booth mission. plant tanks at ur hideout where u pass while doing the mission. Make when smash ninto the tank and then get in one tanks and smash it. push it into ur garage and make sure its fully in there
close then open
done

--------------------
download my latest vid - VC VS SA

donMargzon
  Post#7 | Feb 28 2006, 22:07 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Weapon: Unarmed
Member No.: 4,631

QUOTE(wite_gangsta @ Jan 17 2006, 13:08 )
A better car is the all proof cheetah. Do that phone race where u race the cars on  the phone booth mission. plant tanks at ur hideout where u pass while doing the mission. Make when smash ninto the tank and then get in one tanks and smash it. push it into ur garage and make sure its fully in there
close then open
done

how do u exacly do it? i ve tryed everything: ramming it in, trying to puch it by running and every time , just when it s about half in, the car disappears... just DISAPPEARS!!! no.gif

Chaos-Energy
  Post#8 | Mar 1 2006, 11:57 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Too much
Weapon: Pistol
Member No.: 404

I used a Barracks OL for getting the all proof cheetah. When you get to the line just race as you normally would but don't get too far ahead on the Cheetah's. I'd suggest to be a little ahead of the first one, this will give you 3 chances. Now do the race until you pass your hideout. At this point start flipping the cheetah's over and shove them into your garage. Always look at the cheetah, if it goes of your screen it will respawn! Once the cheetah is in the garage, kill yourself or finish the race and you'll have an all-proof cheetah.

donMargzon
  Post#9 | Mar 1 2006, 19:59 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Weapon: Unarmed
Member No.: 4,631

just to make sure.. we r talking about pc version right? unsure.gif

Chaos-Energy
  Post#10 | Mar 2 2006, 23:03 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM