>  Wtf, kenji's missions disappeared

Wanadru
  Post#1 | Mar 30 2016, 07:13 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM
Increase this members Kudos

Weapon: Unarmed
Member No.: 13,366

I was doing missions a usual , I had done with only the first mission of Kenji . then I started doing Donald love's missions , I'd liberator . Bthen I did the Waka-Gashira wipeout mission. As the moment I completed the mission , kenji's missions disappeared , so what should I do now

JollyRoger
  Post#2 | Apr 1 2016, 20:40 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM
Increase this members Kudos

Playing: Mega Man 3
Weapon: M-16
Member No.: 104

QUOTE(Wanadru @ Mar 30 2016, 02:13 ) *

I was doing missions a usual , I had done with only the first mission of Kenji . then I started doing Donald love's missions , I'd liberator . Bthen I did the Waka-Gashira wipeout mission. As the moment I completed the mission , kenji's missions disappeared , so what should I do now

Normally when an entire mission tree disappears something very bad has happened. This much is obvious. When this happens you may have had an in-game glitch or you were playing from a corrupted save file. In either case you can't continue from where you currently are. I would recommend going back to an earlier save file and starting back from there. If you have only been using one save file for your current play through you will always have a blank spot where the missing mission percentage points should be and will never be able to achieve 100%. If this is the case you will have to restart. If you are only concerned with story mission completion you shouldn't have trouble continuing. Though more problems could crop up somewhere down the line. The best thing to do is restart. But that's up to you.

--------------------

4 User(s) are reading this topic:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Choose Skin: