Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Your Kudos
Your Kudos Ranking --

Reply to this topicStart new topic
>  200m Free Rs Gold 2007 In Rsorder Pandora’s Box For April Fools' Day Apr.1!ready?, 200M Free rs gold 2007 in RSorder Pandora’s Box for April Fools' D

apple666
  Post#1 | Mar 26 2019, 06:00 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page

Unregistered

I liken Dorner actions to that of Patrch Sherrill assault on the post office he worked at in the 80 Sherrill osrs gold killed 14 and wounded about a half dozen before killing himself. The differences between the two cases lies in the selection of venue to which the attacks have been carried out: Sherrill at the post office and Dorner out in the streets. Being some one who is a minority,

As some players know, RSorder is a professional and reliable OSRS Gold Store, it devotes its mind to RuneScape Gold service to all players. Our mission is providing Cheap and Safe RS 2007 Gold to our clients with high speed delivery. Players can buy RS 07 Gold very conveniently and simply. Before do any trade in the gaming market of Runescape, you should make one thing clear.Now The new version of Mobile is live, you can buy All RS products with mobile conveniently and quickly!

and wrong fully convicted because of race I can see and feel his anger. America is in denial, minorities are discriminated upon every day, less in the private sector and more in law enforcement, and justice system. After living in US for more than 30 years, and seen, heard all, Law enforcement, and justice system promotes racism in America. The Crime committed by Minorities in America is a direct result of injustice given to minorities.

Am not going to sit this one out. Mr. Donner might be dead, but the grievances he aired have not been addressed. Christopher Donner. did not just want to kill people, they were not just people, not random people. He wasn any gunman in the street. He had a specific target list. Donner one either. He was one of their own, they turned him into a killer by pushing him out when he asked to address the dark side of his employer,

that is the bottom line!. Then comes the Former top cop Mr. Bratton, with claims that he cannot recall him Really, you think people are stupid sir? That is a hint how you were a part of the very problem Christopher tried to address. Oh! no he did not deserve to be heard, he is unstable, drenched, Crazy, a domestic terrorist etc, etc, really?

Common sense dictates that, his case or his complaints called for one review and this aftermath could have been a voided. Just one review! Donner cried, to have his tarnished name cleared. Doesn anyone get this? The manifesto I read was not written by an idiot, rather by an educated person. Only those with one sided view will fail to see that. Both parties are to blame for the mayhem! That wasn the way to go Mr.

No matter how much you have on your plate at work, you don fire someone like this and don remember. Bratton knows something and he not talking because he banking would you listen too This guy is trained do u really think he still in that area. He probably 100 miles on the other side. Ask the Dorner to call in. Stop telling him to turn himself in, you will make him more mad.I agree with you Valerie no one is taking a look at what Doyner is saying. Everyone the keep interviewing is someone from law enforcement, the corrupt system that failed him. Interview someone that says this man has a honest grievance. From the use of his words and detail I can tell he speaks the truth. I not an advocate of violence but I can say I don understand. Doyner can not trust the system that has done nothing but fail him. These people have read the manifesto and act like he has no demands. His very first demand is to clear his name. they are banking on the average citizen not reading the manifesto but if they do they gain an understanding of Doyner and his anger.
Hi!Time to join RSorder to find 200M RuneScape 07 gold, 700M RuneScape gold as well as $6,000 cash coupons for free in Pandora’s Box for April Fools'Day at 3:00 AM GMT on Apr.1.More Details on http://www.rsorder.com/ !

Long-Term Discount Code:7% off code SYTHE to buy 07 RS Gold&8% off Code NZP8 to buy 2007 RS Nightmare Zone Reward Points &10% off Code OSRSA10 to buy OSRS Accounts Anytime!

1 User(s) are reading this topic:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Choose Skin: