JollyRoger
  Post#1 | May 20 2008, 09:25 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM
Increase this members Kudos

Playing: Like You Care
Weapon: M-16
Member No.: 104

For all you Vice City fans this lady needs not introduction. Well, other than to to tell you what character she voiced. Mercedes Cortez. Sorry I didn't give you guys a better heads up or head start but things have kinda piled up for me the last few weeks. There are a few things I'd like to mention. Since we are observing the birthday of a woman some of our female members might want to give a shoutout. I think I speak for the staff and greater part of the membership when I ask you to be on your best behavior. I don't care what kind of sexist background you have, what kind of crap comes out of your best buddy's mouth or how many skin flicks you and your friends have seen. If the ladies of GU won't put up with your nonsense than rest assured the GU staff won't either. 11, 21 or 31 it makes no difference. Show a little maturity and things will go along just fine. If you step out of line your posts are gone. No questions asked.

That being said I'll see you guys tomorrow for a three-day celebration of the career of Fairuza Balk. thumbsup.gif

--------------------

Simon
  Post#2 | May 20 2008, 17:50 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM
Increase this members Kudos

Playing: CS:GO, Minecraft
Weapon: Paintball gun
Member No.: 6,748

She was in The water boy and American History X.

--------------------
<!--quoteo(post=168335:date=Jul 9 2008, 15:41 :name=Chaos-Energy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chaos-Energy @ Jul 9 2008, 15:41 ) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Wait till Simon gets here with one of his Viking rage outbursts.

Dragonball characters look like pussies compared to him.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

1 User(s) are reading this topic:

Closed TopicStart new topic

- Choose Skin: