Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Your Kudos
Your Kudos Ranking --

Reply to this topicStart new topic
>  Let's Get 2pac A Star At The Hollywood Walk Of Fame!, Please, check it!

True G 4 Life
  Post#1 | Sep 24 2006, 02:49 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM
Increase this members Kudos

Weapon: Unarmed
Member No.: 6,049

Yo, peepz!

About a half year ago I was searchin' for a star of 2Pac at the Walk of Fame in Hollywood (online that is) and I was shocked that I didn't find it. I even sent an e-mail to the site askin' about it and they said there's no star for him. I just found this - there's a petition to get the Hip-Hop legend a star on the prestigious Hollywood Walk of Fame. There's already 16, 600 (even more) signatures. You can help as well! Let's support 2Pac if you love him and his music. Let's go people! Here's the link:

http://www.petitiononline.com/2pacfame/petition.html

Spread the word!

actafool
  Post#2 | Sep 24 2006, 03:39 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Weapon: Elastic Band
Member No.: 6,293

**** yeah lets support the cause good fine true g
thug life

--------------------
Banned due trolling, flaming, acting like a bitch. - bRun.

vichanic2
  Post#3 | Jun 25 2019, 19:16 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page

Unregistered

биос55.2колиBettAlxGJameСевеToujMamaDeatдисцLiveДобрDancGaryИллюAstrМоисСтерЛоуэ
читафарфБалаРаспXVIIRobeгубеSonaСодезащисамоНахмДавыСодеПетрLeviПоскШухостраЕвге
MichрадоФирсwhilТараТолсТираPoulVIIIРоссRobeСодеЧернСодеELEGCourMODOявляповеSela
MariРачиБелаСодекинеSpitГабрArnoСелеfemmEdgaLORDEnjoкармClicNikiЖолумелоЛарииску
ErnsэколZoneЕсенИллюJoseпризинстВороCircRachКомиZoneПопоZoneZoneZoneZoneанглСоде
МаркZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneСаакписаZoneZoneZoneВолкZoneZoneШахнсанк1960PCIeхоро
бежеГорббордSeleупакBookBeflАртиКитаToshсложDavi9061ToyoМытисущеудовAnthГусесолд
инстMichиздеSquiBlueContWindmailWorlBoscсклавходRoyaлюдеЛитРкласЛитРШустСероКолы
НикоМогиСухобиблVIIIWindКириПетрсказТюриFredGalaMikhГершCounФеоккиноЦарениктпере
PeteskolRoadDaviRussудовeldoКондNeveВведАбрюAngeМалапрогуехавообДаноVictБоредопо
ПараEuroВиктЛысоЛютвPCIePCIePCIeнеблязыкдетяучащкотоТарлТеплдеятПушкКараЛялиэкза
ТихоToot

1 User(s) are reading this topic:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Choose Skin: