>  Man Learns To Tell 'pigs' From Cops

Mark
  Post#1 | Feb 12 2010, 19:59 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM
Increase this members Kudos

Weapon: Shotgun
Member No.: 6,649

A New Zealand man who called police officers 'pigs' has been ordered to spend a day at a pig farm. The 22-year-old has also been ordered to write an essay about the difference between pigs and police officers. The man was charged with using offensive language after he hurled abuse at police during a trip to Auckland. Community Magistrate Robyn Paterson at Tauranga District Court ordered him to spend a day at a pig farm and present a short essay on his experiences, reports The Bay of Plenty Times. According to the newspaper, he wrote: "I was very, very drunk. I have stopped drinking because of what happened. I have wasted the police's time and my time." He maintained the word pig could be found in the Oxford dictionary and was often used to describe police. But added he had learned 'that there is nothing at all in common with a pig and an officer'.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1380258.html

TheoLouie
  Post#2 | Mar 20 2019, 18:48 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Weapon: Elastic Band
Member No.: 17,635

This valuable appearances totally proper. Each one of minimal details have decided thanks to large number with practical experience simple awareness. I'm just excited them just as before significantly. Tax Accountants Brighton

TheoLouie
  Post#3 | Apr 8 2019, 12:39 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Rapidly your web page will definitely it goes without saying develop into widely known having enable managing some sort of blog site individuals, to its aware content articles or even examine articles or blog posts. www.buffalorivervacationrentals.com

TheoLouie
  Post#4 | Apr 22 2019, 10:45 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

I am always searching online for storys that can accommodate me. There is obviously a multiple to understand about this. I feel you made few salubrious points in Attributes moreover. Detain busy, awesome career! bathroom tile installation NJ

biggboss3
  Post#5 | May 4 2019, 11:12 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Weapon: Unarmed
Member No.: 27,703

You can check all the updates of Bigg Boss Telugu Season 3 Audition on My Webpage

https://biggbosstamilvotings.com/bigg-boss-...n-registration/

4 User(s) are reading this topic:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Choose Skin: