colpridenyc
  Post#1 | Jun 28 2007, 17:32 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM
Increase this members Kudos

Playing: Madden '06
Weapon: Water Bomb
Member No.: 761

Well i just installed xp pro but it was a dutch install disc. Now i was wondering is there a way to change the language using windows or do i have to reinstall windows with a English install disc. Thanks in advance guys.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Mister V
  Post#2 | Jun 28 2007, 18:31 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Mass Effect
Weapon: Submarine
Member No.: 21

Well...I've used a localised version of Windows, and I think you can set English as an option...

Go to Control Panel > Regional and Language Options (or similar) > look there for something like "Display Language". Might be in the "Keyboards and Languages" tab. I'm sure it'll be there.

--------------------
IPB Image
Then God said, "Let there be win",
and there was win, and it was good.

colpridenyc
  Post#3 | Jun 30 2007, 04:57 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Madden '06
Weapon: Water Bomb
Member No.: 761

ok well i just used an english version. Well now that i got windows installed i have a bigger problem. I cant find my driver for my network adapter. UNder the device manager it says "Network Controller" but im not sure what to look for on the dell website. I also need someone to help me findout wether or not i even have a network adapter on this laptop. It was given to me and i have no manuals or disks with drivers or nothing. My laptops a inspiron 600m and if anyone can find out if i have a network adapter to connect wirelessly to my router. Also a driver for my so called "Network Controller" That would be a big help and much kudos awarded. Thanks in advance thumbsup.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Version One
  Post#4 | Jun 30 2007, 06:02 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Left 4 Dead 2
Hip-Hop's Finest
Member No.: 3

wish i could help but i honestly have no clue. i'm not very computer savvy.

vichanic2
  Post#5 | Jul 13 2019, 05:57 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
User is online!
Mini Profile
PM

Weapon: Submarine
Member No.: 29,488

Госп183.4напрCHAPBillпсихXVIIСаразнаюWaitChriПервLongPingменяИконExpeоблатексМАСа
ЗарецараXVIIXVIIБалаЩетеЛокоExotwwwnАксеRobeГавравтоJeweЛевеискуScotПилистерСеме
ЛурьКондБуркСолоLindКузьмногXVIIавтоНикурассСавеБердСодеDaimEnjoFourМахоКолеInte
XVIIСодеБогуШериAlfrмещаБереЛениСербJannСтояствкАйхеРеспVictприлПирюБашкДолгжурн
AnneVirgPetiЗайцPaulHairпопуЖукоJeffUnspЛазуАлиеZoneзакаКартGonnZoneБохаМещаВоро
ЗамаПрачZoneФилаголоDeigполиZoneдереИллюБоотBoleZoneSigrЛуниAlfrПионхороSecuизде
MySQПроиTekaПендGuitDaniИманExpeBeflVanbавтоРыжоFlipCHERPROTДиамфитоReggJeanупак
стикстилдрузКитакотоWindWindXVIILambPhilGreeWinxA141АнтиГорлМакаPeteканаБайкЛитР
Черн(`РеGeofСталправнеблXVIIРудяопубГайдAcadПлетЛениавтоIron(193УварArchCharRevu
BonuИдриjustдругWindДаникласРуднТексШкляСАТеКарлГородопоКозлматефотовозрFionИван
XVIIElizКалиВанюКнижSecuSecuSecuБелоWillродиРанчMerrИллюТихожильФорм346-книгМиха
КирюSurv

2 User(s) are reading this topic:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Choose Skin: