Vercetti
  Post#1 | Feb 2 2006, 16:17 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM
Increase this members Kudos

Playing: with a knive...
Weapon: Water Pistol
Member No.: 1,540

you can post here ( your ) tips. or just tha basics,like what is a infraction or a roadblock ( hey some people played there first racing game in their life tongue.gif ). just the basics ( and tips ) i have only for PS2 soo..

^ = above |_| = squar /_\ = triangle O = circle \/ = down

The controls :

steer | left analog stick
Gas | X or right analog stick ^
Brake /reverse | |_| or right analog stick \/
Look back | /_\
Handbrake | R1 button
Sloow motion tongue.gif | O or R3 button
Nitrous | L1 button
shift up / down | R2 / L2 button
Enter shop | directional button ^
Blacklist ( races milestones blahblah ) | directional button \/
Display world map ( career mode only ) | directional button <--
SMS ( career mode only ) | directional button -->
Reset car | select button
Pause | Start button

I GOT this from the Need For Speed Most Wanted Black Edition instruction book so now you know the source

Spoiler Tip : if you race the second race versus the DB9 ( i think Ronnie in career mode ) .. you must to give full gas ( don't perfect shift ) and when you begin let him crash against that Great thing just for him. you can win the race easy if you do this

How to get a good hint from EA. if you buyed the game there is back off your instruction booklet a code that you can type on their site to get a hint.. Pleasee post that to. ( i am gonna to do that Straight away )

If you have Need for speed most wanted black edition for PS2 and you are gonna to get tha hints / cheats from what a explained from here above ^ you must to choose Need for speed most wanted and no black edition because the registration code don't works by black edition..

and here is my hint from EA :

Nitrous & Grip
Hitting nitrous torques the chassis back giving the rear tires immense more weight under the new acceleration. End effect, you go straight. So, if you find your tail sliding out or you're about to spin out of control, hit your nitrous. You will be surprised at how fast you get straight again. This is a great trick in combination with Speedbreaker - get the right timing and there is no corner you can't make at any speed.

This post has been edited by Vercetti: Feb 2 2006, 16:49

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image

don goyo
  Post#2 | Feb 2 2006, 18:40 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: with the Law
Member No.: 4,040

i got the same ea tip, i dont think there are more...

anyway: when some cops are surrounding you trying to stop you, you can get rid of them by pushing the bottom of the car that is ahead you to the side and they´ll spin 180º. sometimes they are slowing you down and you cant do this, then try with speedbreaker and your car will be magically "stronger" or something and youll push em

use speedbreaker when you´re close to blockages with those tire-piercing things and hit the cars in the bottom part, they are less heavy there and you will get past
also use speedbreaker to dodge the heavy suvs coming from the front or they´ll stop you
the stadium is a very good area to escape from cops
the golf course is not

This post has been edited by don goyo: Feb 2 2006, 18:44

--------------------
IPB Image
Cannabis sativa & Cannabis indica are endangered species. Don´t let them become extinct.

Vercetti
  Post#3 | Feb 2 2006, 18:47 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

QUOTE(don goyo @ Feb 2 2006, 19:40 )

use speedbreaker when you´re close to blockages with those tire-piercing things and hit the cars in the bottom part, they are less heavy there and you will get past
also use speedbreaker to dodge the heavy suvs coming from the front or they´ll stop you
the stadium is a very good area to escape from cops
the golf course is not

Heey i do that to ! and the name is Spike Strip ( tire piercing thing )

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image

don goyo
  Post#4 | Feb 4 2006, 14:57 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: with the Law
Member No.: 4,040

QUOTE(Vercetti @ Feb 2 2006, 19:47 )
Heey i do that to ! and the name is Spike Strip ( tire piercing thing )

wink.gif i´ll remember that...
some more basics: don´t hit other racers´ cars when they suddenly slow down in front of or you´ll loose a lot of speed, also don´t loose sight of the radar map while driving, it´s useful.
cpu cars slow down a lot in 90º curves, they are good places to take over them by the speedbreaker-nitro trick
each car has its own driving, try them out of career mode to get used to them before buying them and you´ll learn how to turn or do perfect 1st-2nd gear shifts quickly

--------------------
IPB Image
Cannabis sativa & Cannabis indica are endangered species. Don´t let them become extinct.

Vercetti
  Post#5 | Feb 8 2006, 18:10 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Tip :
Don't use speedbreaker without reasons. Because if you make a turn your speed will go to 80 MPH or even slower ( only if you make a turn )
and don't use in the Speedbreaker nitro ( you can do it by a roadblock ) because your speed will be 80 MPH or 85 MPH or something.

offtopic.gif I have NFSMW black edition and if i beat all Razors ( blacklist #1 ) races the PS2 will get stuck. it happens me a 3 times now. so i cant beat career mode cry.gif

Basic

Spike strips :
Spike strips are strips that is used on roadblocks to piers your tires. so that you wil be easy be BUST. the spike strip will be come on Heat level 4 ( i think ) and higher.

Infractions :

Infractions are rules that you must to break to get more bounty or more cash to pay if you are busted tongue.gif . you can see wat the infractions are if you in a pursuit and if you push the <-- button. if you break a infraction it wil be appear on the screen. you can see the infractions to if you are busted .

Bounty :

bounty is a how much the cops want to have you. so it's not a cash thing or something.it's just a system how cops works.

Rap Sheet :
That's is how you are ''famous'' by the cops. just get all the records and then you are the MOST WANTED ...

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image

Vercetti
  Post#6 | Feb 10 2006, 16:17 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

correction of Rap Sheet : your rap sheet offers the police your pursuit statistics , the number of infractions on your record and the total amount of dollars your antics cost the state ... And again from the instruction booklet

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image

1 User(s) are reading this topic:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Choose Skin: