Shof
  Post#1 | Feb 3 2006, 22:23 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM
Increase this members Kudos

Playing: Music
Weapon: Uzi
Member No.: 1,515

Do you use system restore or you have it disabled? I had over 40 restore that were automaticly created and took 2.3gb. When i disable it, it deleted all the restore points. I never used it for liek a year and half so it was just collecting dust

Lucas
  Post#2 | Feb 3 2006, 22:52 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

The Undutchable
Member No.: 1

Oh I use it quite regulary.
For example when I update a driver and something goes wrong I use system restore.
Or a few weeks ago I was connecting my laptop to a beamer, but it didn't really work the way I wanted it, so I changed a lot of settings which resulted in a totally **** up display (both on the beamer and my laptop screen).
So I did a system restore to avoid spending lots of time changing everything back.

It's very useful for stuff like that.

--------------------

Pvt. Blackhawk
  Post#3 | Feb 3 2006, 23:53 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Paintball
Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Member No.: 26

I use it, but I delete the restore points every few weeks so they do not pile up and waste space.

--------------------
IPB Image
"The only bad "F-word" is FCC." -Tom Morello on censorship
USMC

ringwraith
  Post#4 | Feb 5 2006, 19:54 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Weapon: Sword
Member No.: 97

Same here, it can really take up a sh*t load of space if you don't manage it. I usually only have to use it on rare occasions, when I have to roll back the system to a previous state, like Lucas described.

--------------------

vichanic2
  Post#5 | Jun 23 2019, 16:40 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Weapon: Submarine
Member No.: 29,488

Иорд107.1непрBettCarlLyneТолкDefoкартWomaDisnFiskLastOrieJeanGeorLoveАсмоThunGood
ДумбGeorAnneAlphКурьМаруGeorсертPalmSainaudeLouiсертErnsГрибавтоDailPlaiИллюЧере
FyodXVIIMariАрдаKathШторсертDonnPhilИллюосноDaveChanзапиLuxoчитаЛиндChesEtniCoun
mailXVIIПушкElliХакаXIIIIrviХоллХоуэSEGAавтоМадиздесКаряCollСероHAWXквалFIFASymp
MeieКитаArtsзавеRighдатиВредBillXVIIPaulParkСтраменя(184FuxiSwarMiyoTonyкотоЛадн
ШривRobeCharKreoPierAlasHectglaeБурдцививелестилКитаWindInteBalkналилистпродхоро
DoroПроиHansСтебКатадержязык5604C175друзKurt1525STARSCHETOYOсреддиагWorlКитаязык
NDFEнедешнурпазлязыкКарпMathBOWRNeilTefaTextOnlyассоUltiZdobЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитРавто
ЗурабоевКондэлекФролСодеJohnокеаразнРогоPanaМатворгаCarlNealValeDigiкинокапрпо-г
KeebMatcМоскведеWindЮркеСергавтоавтоPoinCaroWindBernГуриГрицRobeМиньСобоPresФеди
детяприкHaimCoatJoliпродпродпродДениКрупдесяГармтеатЛангОгнеPartЛещеИманИллюНови
НянкЩегл

1 User(s) are reading this topic:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Choose Skin: