>  Some Random Stuff Off My Hdd

Dragunov
  Post#1 | Jun 24 2007, 22:48 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: with your mom
Weapon: M-16
Member No.: 1,539

Roaming the disks of undefeatable chaos and disorder, i ran across some good pictures i tough y'all might like. These were all taken by me.

Attached Image

Been playing some Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory with a friend, developing new close combat techniques tongue.gif
Attached Image
My uber leet ultra-high speed cd burner

Attached Image
Sandwitch dating!

Attached Image
My wicked sick typing skills. Btw, this is attachment number 7000. Me maked historyz

Attached Image
How am i supposed to put THAT out?

Attached Image
Yeah i love them all... dumbass

Attached Image
I pwn. And that ain't my personal best. I did 76/16 once.

Attached Image
Made some of these for some of the regulars back in the day. Dunno where the rest is.

Attached Image
My PC in its former glory. Soon to rise again, improved greatly.

Attached Image
This is the only thing left from my C&C Generals section that never seen public. Sweet looking base, ain't it?

Attachment limit reached, here's one last pic from that folder.
Attached Image
Note to self: Never pop out in front of a bunch of noobs who just soiled their pants if you don't carry a weapon yourself. Especially don't pop out in front of a bunch of noobs who just soiled their pants if you have an expensive camera in your hands. It was a close call.

Ok that's it for now, but this is only one tiny folder from the 340 gigabytes of crap i have lying around and i still have 160MB attachment space left, so expect LOTS more to come. Until then, enjoy.

This post has been edited by Dragunov: Jun 24 2007, 22:50

--------------------
IPB Image

"And you know she's really japanese because her genitals produce a force field that pixelates the air around them"

1 User(s) are reading this topic:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Choose Skin: