IKHAM
  Post#1 | Dec 17 2004, 23:10 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM
Increase this members Kudos

Playing: Gears of War
Weapon: Uzi
Member No.: 2

Take an Ambulance and drive into the Liberty City Campus Subway Station.
Go by the steps that go down to the main track.
Park the ambulance then jump on top of the ambulance and then jump onto the next set of blocks to get into underworld!

Underworld is where you go under the map right?

There is another way to do it....

The second method goes as so:

Drive to the airport and get yourself a boat docked at the end of the runway. You'll want a speed boat for this. So get that. Next you want to pilot to the dock across the pond that's connected to the broken pier. It's the same one used in the S.A.M. mission. It's also by hidden package no. 40 in the GTA3 HP map I think. I can't remember anymore.

Anyways, if you are facing land it's going to be the left side of the dock where the concrete meets the land. Pilot the tip of the boat around until you find the soft spot. Ever so carefully inch in. You'll need to do that because the water ends just after you pass through. If you haven't seen underworld than it's quite a sight.

Now you'll notice that there is a narrow strip of navigable water along the edge of the wall which will be solid for the most part. You can pilot pretty far into the interior. If you go beyond the water you'll just warp up to the street above. Don't worry about it. All you'll need to do is get another boat and repeat the entry process. All it wastes is time.

NOTE: This is important. Do not use as an escape hideaway from the cops. The choppers can fly through the semi-soft buildings and follow you around. Also don't go jumping off into the water and expect to warp. It's still water. Oh and yes I might mention that the island you'll be under is Staunton Island.

I call it the JollyRoger method. But that's just the arrogant guy I am. Anyways, I told IKHAM about this almost two years ago, and I half expected him to mention it himself, but I guess he never did. Oh well. There it is. Have fun with it.

FYI: I've been trying to find a Vice City equivalent but as yet nothing. That's for another explorer to find.

posted by JollyRoger

There is a VC equivalent to this, you'll need a copter and work your way under the overhang of the skyscaper across from the Malibu. I suggest the Sparrow with the floats, since you'll be under the water and won't die if you pop back up. About the GTA III one, I never knew about that, I'll have to try that sometime, how far can you go in the boat, and is there a way to bypass the street warp, at least for a certain distance? smile.gif

posted by Orange_Crusader

--------------------

Please help me get George the Gorilla to the Jungle >> [url=http://www.justgiving.com/georgeinthejungle]Let's get George back to the Jungle[/url]

JollyRoger
  Post#2 | Jan 5 2005, 12:21 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Like You Care
Weapon: M-16
Member No.: 104

Once you go past the water into the warp you'll just warp. I've found no way to get past it.

How far you get in underworld depends on how carefully you pilot. There is a certain point at which you cannot pass but it's pretty far in there. Almost halfway to the other side of the island. Exactly where it terminates I can't say. I havent done this in quite a while. Anywhere there is water and a clear wide path you can pilot there. Have a light finger and you can find out for yourself.

--------------------

Agent_Q
  Post#3 | Oct 30 2005, 18:51 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page

Unregistered

I found another way to the Underworld!
You simply go in Staunton, spawn a tank (giveusatank), make it fly (chittychittybb) make your cannon face backwards, press forward and start shooting so you fly the Rhino. Your objective is to land in the football stadium. You will now see that the stadium isn't solid, and you fall through the pitch, and hopefully you land on some solid place near the walls. Be careful! Under the pitch, in the middle, there isn't anything to keep you from warping through the underworld!

This post has been edited by Agent_Q: Oct 30 2005, 18:53

vertigo
  Post#4 | Oct 31 2005, 01:21 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Unreal Tournament
Weapon: Rock
Member No.: 160

i tried the 1st one. the only bad thing is you can only walk a limited area because you can;t see the train tracks.

--------------------
IPB Image
Gran Turismo 4: 99.8%
(has been for a while now)

gtachica
  Post#5 | May 1 2007, 23:38 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Silent Hill
Weapon: Flower
Member No.: 6,962

wait.. isn't the "underworld" called blue hell? huh.gif
sorry if it was posted before i didn't take the time to read all that!

This post has been edited by gtachica: Jul 7 2007, 19:42

--------------------
IPB Image

hitmanGTA
  Post#6 | Feb 18 2009, 07:11 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Weapon: Flower
Member No.: 10,683

QUOTE(gtachica @ May 1 2007, 23:38 ) *

wait.. isn't the "underworld" called blue hell? huh.gif
sorry if it was posted before i didn't take the time to read all that!

No. A Bluehell is were you fall and respawn on the nearest street. thumbsup.gif

1 User(s) are reading this topic:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Choose Skin: