Here are some tips for Air Ambulance & Fire Fighter.
Levels need to complete:
PS2 : 15
PSP : 15
* BE SURE TO SAVE AFTER EACH LEVEL 5 !!! Yes. When you pass each level 5, it will save your progress and you can start from level 6. BE SURE TO SAVE!!!!!! Save after level 5 , 10 and 15 (final).
* Be sure to break after each level. Some people just can't do with out breaking and they fail at level 9 or 14 and have to start from level 5 or 10 again. So be sure to break and then continue in peace!
* Have patience. It is hard, but try to keep! Again I recommend resting.
* Flying tips - fly properly. Try not to kill people. When reaching the destination, try to slow yor heli down under the marker and let people go. NB! Do not take off unless all people are gone! Or you can simply fail by killing just one idiot.
* Again main tip - SAVE OFTEN!
REWARDS: Health boosted.
Levells need to complete :
PS2 : 5
PSP : 5
For some reason I heard that level 15 needs to be completed on PSP. Not sure. Correct me if I'm saying wrong.
* For PSP users save often!! For PS2 users it's a 5 min job.
* Don't drop all water for fun. Use it regulary. Or you have to go to ocean and take it, that's most annoying, because you can even sink the heli and fail!
* Army Base - yes one fire is on the army base. However if you fly above it, you can be blowed up by the soldiers so do quickly! Fly there, drop some water and quickly fly away!
* Fly properly - Try to fly properly, don't fly too low and don't hit any walls or trees.
REWARDS: Just some money.
guide by Berkley
This post has been edited by Berkley: Jan 30 2008, 12:01