Dragunov
  Post#1 | Jun 11 2008, 19:30 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM
Increase this members Kudos

Playing: with your mom
Weapon: M-16
Member No.: 1,539

Post some amazing/epic/cinematic moments you had.

Here's one to start it off:

I was on a vigilante dispatch. I calmly turn the patrol car around a corner to be greeted by a wolley of hot lead from an AK-47. I quickly put the car in reverse and back into cover. After i managed to catch my breath, i floor it and head off towards the guy. I hit him and send him flying straight into the windshield of car that was parked behind him. Without braking i quickly change direction, and as i start passing by the parked car the body smashes into the hood and windscreen, setting off the alarm. The next thing i see is his AK falling down the hood of the car, letting off two shots while sliding off the car. Those shots went through my rear side windows and hit a bystanding cop(who was kind enough to return fire at the thug leaving me time to take control of the situation, effectively saving my armorless Niko.) emmidiately across the street. When it all ended i took off tyres screeching and sirens on, leaving the other cops in the area to handle my suspect.

It was the most awesome 3 seconds i remember having in a videogame so far.

--------------------
IPB Image

"And you know she's really japanese because her genitals produce a force field that pixelates the air around them"

Mister V
  Post#2 | Jun 12 2008, 10:59 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Mass Effect
Weapon: Submarine
Member No.: 21

Haha, that must've been awesome! I haven't really had any of these moments, maybe because I did missions mostly. Maybe I should just drive around and see anything funny.

Actually, now I remember a fun moment when there was a big car crash + traffic jam near Star Junction, when about a dozen drivers got out and started kicking the sh*t out of each other. The nthe cops arrived and joined them. In the end, about half were dead and the cops arrested the other half.

--------------------
IPB Image
Then God said, "Let there be win",
and there was win, and it was good.

Savage_Massacre
  Post#3 | Mar 11 2010, 09:17 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: GTA 4
Weapon: Unarmed
Member No.: 11,619

A security guard was shooting at me so I threw a grenade at me only to have his dead body speed towards me and hit me making me bang into the car behind me. Left with only a couple mm of health.

--------------------
Savage_Massacre
[color=#FF0000][font=Century Gothic]

JollyRoger
  Post#4 | Mar 13 2010, 03:19 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Weapon: M-16
Member No.: 104

I can recall more than a few times Niko seemed to take on superhuman strength when opening car doors. He would flip cars into the air as if they weighed nothing. I credit a glitch in the game physics which put the weight of the cars to zero inexplicably giving the illusion that Niko had gained superhuman strength.

--------------------
IPB Image

1 User(s) are reading this topic:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Choose Skin: