>  I Love The World (not)

Mark
  Post#1 | Mar 3 2010, 13:31 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM
Increase this members Kudos

Weapon: Shotgun
Member No.: 6,649

An HIV-positive New Zealand man pricked his sleeping wife with a needle tainted with his blood, infecting her with the virus

read more here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/low/asia-pacific/8397683.stm

"Everyone should always use a condom when they have sex whether HIV positive or negative."

laugh.gif laugh.gif

JollyRoger
  Post#2 | Mar 4 2010, 07:44 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Like You Care
Weapon: M-16
Member No.: 104

QUOTE(Mark @ Mar 3 2010, 07:31 ) *

This man has been dealing with many intimacy and abandonment issues. These are very serious psychological and emotional issues that he needs to get help for.

That being said I would like to curb stomp this ass clown with steel toed boots. These "death pact" douchebags are completely conceited and full of ****. How did this guy become infected in the first place? I shouldn't bother asking. If he is sticking his wife with AIDS infected needles than saying that he's not exactly a well spring of great ideas would be an understatement. Then perhaps he may have come by it accidentally. But that doesn't really matter now that he's effectively murdered his wife. Not quickly either. And that counseling I mentioned earlier....don't bother. The time for it doing anyone any good has already passed. Put him in solitary confinement and let him die a slow lonely sexless death.

--------------------

Laurell
  Post#3 | Mar 4 2010, 16:28 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Minecraft
Weapon: Spear
Member No.: 8,351

He can't be so smart...

Wouldn't it be just as effective to put some of his blood in her food or something, so she never noticed and then he can say that he had no idea of how she got infected... She might still be mad, but not as much as now...

But, he's a pile of sh*t anyways

--------------------
"meh"

Dragunov
  Post#4 | Mar 4 2010, 18:58 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: with your mom
Member No.: 1,539

That's not the point.

What kind of an asshole do you have to be to harm the woman you deemed special enough to spend your life with?

This post has been edited by Dragunov: Mar 4 2010, 18:59

--------------------
IPB Image

"And you know she's really japanese because her genitals produce a force field that pixelates the air around them"

JollyRoger
  Post#5 | Mar 4 2010, 20:06 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Like You Care
Member No.: 104

QUOTE(Dragunov @ Mar 4 2010, 12:58 ) *

That's not the point.

What kind of an asshole do you have to be to harm the woman you deemed special enough to spend your life with?

These death pact S.O.B.s always do this immeasurably stupid and incalculably selfish ****. Clingy b*****dz always have to drag everyone else down with them. "I'm leaving this cruel world and I'm taking everyone else with me," and so on and so forth. Every community needs a special bus that runs over these people before they start picking suicide teams. If they want, their loved ones can be riding in the bus when it creams these fatalistic douchebags. So they can be there symbolically or whatever. Just step on the gas driver and do away with that despicable homicidal jackass. Don't stop until you see him rag doll from under the back bumper.

--------------------

1 User(s) are reading this topic:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Choose Skin: