JollyRoger
  Post#1 | Apr 10 2010, 03:14 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM
Increase this members Kudos

Playing: Like You Care
Weapon: M-16
Member No.: 104

GROW SOME ******* BALLS YOU SECOND RATE DESK JOCKEYS. **** YOU AND ALL YOUR COWARDLY WAYS. YOU DISGUST ME YOU WEAK KNEED PIECES OF ****. NONE OF YOU DESERVE YOUR AUDIENCES IF YOU CAN'T SHOW AN IOTA OF COURAGE. EAT **** AND DIE YOU WUSSY BOOTLICKING FART BUBBLE BITING BROWN NOSING ****HEELS!

OBSEQUIOUS + NO TALENT HACKS = crap.gif

At least the people at Weather Channel don't hide from a little bad weather in order to do their jobs. You people don't have the stones to upset one single woman. You are less than nothing.

Why I'm ranting. . . enjoy

--------------------

Mister V
  Post#2 | Apr 10 2010, 17:40 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Mass Effect
Weapon: Submarine
Member No.: 21

If I knew those people, I'd probably be faintly disgusted with them, Oprah, and the author of the book (well, I am, even without knowing). I stay out of range of this social crap.

--------------------
IPB Image
Then God said, "Let there be win",
and there was win, and it was good.

JollyRoger
  Post#3 | Apr 11 2010, 17:42 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Like You Care
Weapon: M-16
Member No.: 104

What are these people so afraid of? THIS? (many more of these on youtube)

If so that I would like them **** or get off the pot. Quit pretending like they have some kind of authority if they can't hold a light to a woman who quite honestly has been handled with kid gloves for years and given waaaay too much latitude. She needs to be taken down a lot of notches. And wouldn't need to be this way if she wasn't treated like royalty now. If busting her down to private means Barbara Walters, Larry King and David Letterman have their throats ripped out by a raging harpy in a bloodstained Obama "Yes We Can" t-shirt, THAN SO BE IT.

I can't stand to see all this COWARDLY KOWTOWING by these castrated phonies. Speaking truth to power is like kryptonite to these boot kissing hacks. That these people are afraid of losing their jobs and reputations is more evidence that Oprah Winfrey is given too wide a berth. I'm sorry people, the truth hurts. If this book is not factual nobody is ever going to know if it is not subjected to public scrutiny. If it is true than have some balls and call Oprah out. I don't care if she's your buddy. We have enough facades and bull****. Pick up a shovel or get off the air.

--------------------

1 User(s) are reading this topic:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Choose Skin: