JollyRoger
  Post#1 | Aug 1 2010, 23:46 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM
Increase this members Kudos

Playing: Like You Care
Weapon: M-16
Member No.: 104

Most relationships you encounter on a daily basis are fairly average. Even when they're bad they're still fairly average. Then you see relationships started by dashing lads like Pedro Martinez. A 27 year old man charged with lewd and lascivious acts with a 13 year old girl. I can tell you about what I was doing 13 years ago like it happened yesterday thats how not long ago 13 years is. And yet Prince Charming here had no problem casting this young child as if she were a well rounded and travelled Woman that she might be if she 27 herself. LINK

IPB Image
Hey Little Girl! I'm a catch. Puro Quality Grade A Muchacho ay.

A marriage license? Really? For your daughter to be wed to this sick child molester? I hate to slap you down from fantasy land but if this guy sexed his loser potion into your child this is probably not the first time he's done this nor will this be the last. So what was the thinking? It would be the honorable for him to marry the mother of his child? No, the honorable thing to do would have been to have kept this kindergarten pistolero away from your kid in the first place. This gratification seeker is not an honorable man. Oh I won't dispute he has passion. That *ahem goes without saying. But he has no honor. His chapter in your life is over. He gets a cell, a copy of Battlefield Earth, and sexy time with a new group of adults. Ay Papi mmMMMMmmmmm. Clamp teeth onto pillow. Now Bite.

--------------------

ringwraith
  Post#2 | Aug 2 2010, 15:13 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Weapon: Sword
Member No.: 97

Pedophiles don't have a nice time in jail, even prisoners don't tolerate this sick behaviour. There was a time, when marriage at this age was normal, but back then life expectancy was maybe 30-40 years. 13 is far too young. The family of the girl needs to have their collective heads examined about the marriage license thing.

--------------------

JollyRoger
  Post#3 | Aug 4 2010, 02:17 + Quote Post Go to the top of the page
Mini Profile
PM

Playing: Like You Care
Weapon: M-16
Member No.: 104

On the one hand I know where the family is coming from. They want as much damage control as possible. In their minds the establishment of the nuclear family. But in this case their thoughts are deeply misplaced. I don't know this guy personally but this type of sexual behavior is dangerous. The price is too high. There is not enough damage control in the world that could compensate for letting a child molester marry their very young daughter.

The perpetrator is obviously hispanic. I'm going to assume the girl and her family are too. This is as much a cultural decision as it is, in their minds, a practical one. Their state of mind at this point is apparently not grounded in reality and their solutions are all short term fixes that have no bearing on long term implications. As I said before this guy is probably a repeat offender and other young girls have probably been assaulted by him in the past. Child molesters don't just stop when they are caught. They will always have the itch and even after they were married he'd be tempted to do it again to other girls or God forbid one of his own children. The family has NO obligation to take him in I don't care how remorseful he might sound. He's not sorry that he did this. He is sorry he got caught and now he has to answer to the authorities. He has no more part to play in this family's life. He is now a state statistic.

--------------------

1 User(s) are reading this topic:

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Choose Skin: