GTA: San Andreas Vehicles Guide - by IKHAM and Mister V
Make sure you try every vehicle in the game with this complete guide to vehicles in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
On this page, you'll find a complete list of vehicles that are currently available along with information about them.
We'll even show you some secret vehicles too.
To get more information about a GTA vehicle, simply click on a vehicle name to be taken to a screenshot and
various information about the vehicle including what garage can modify it (if it can be modified), if it is on the
export list and it's sex appeal.
The vehicle descriptions contained in this Grand Theft Auto San Andreas guide are the opinions of IKHAM.
You are very welcome to disagree with them, but do not email us about it, we don't care. :P
If you are looking for an even more comprehensive list of which GTA vehicles can be modified and what can be done to them, check out Kremit's vehicle modification reference
- Go-Kart: look for it in a small shack near the top of the mountain (place called Arco del'Oeste).
- Quad(bike) - by TeD: find the Burger shot in Temple, look on your map, find the road that runs north and south next to it and go north. Turn the first LEFT and look for the FIRST dirt path on the RIGHT. Go up it past the woodmill and the are two white barns. Park a vehicle by the door to the one nearest to the houses, then jump up to the second floor. It's there!
- Dune Buggy (Bandito): look for it on the south side if the dock on the west coast of SF (there's only one dock), it's on the beach.
- Sandking: Platform of The Big Ear (drive to the back of it).
- Mountain Bike: there's a racing gate near Mt. Chiliad. It's there near one of the trrailers.
- Monster Truck: in Flint county, go to the south, and look for a farm off the highway.(Note: you can win another one by beating 8-Track in the stadium)
- NRG-500 (reportedly the best superbike): look for it in the Easter Basin docks, at the corner of the building overlooking the dry dock.
- Hovercraft (Vortex): drive north of Bayside Marina and look for it on the beach. However, you got to make it quick, because apparently it starts to slide in the water. You have to be there in the right time.
- Blackhawk (Raindance): go to the south coast, near a place called Santa Maria, you'll find it between two buildings.
- Jumbo-jet (AT-400): look for the largest hangar in the Las Venturras Airport, you simply can't miss it!
|| Comments - 278 in total