Forza Motorsport 2 - Features - created by Nico
These are Forza 2's main features. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.
- Just like the first Forza Motorsport, this one is developped by Turn 10 Studios, who are a part of the Microsoft Games Studios, who publish it.
- The game will be released mid to end May 2007.
- Both single-player, four-player split-screen and online multiplayer with 12 players and Forza Motorsport TV which lets you watch anyone you want, Live.
- Leaderboards, spectator mode(quite unique in console racers), content downloads and the ability to buy and sell cars online!
- A photo mode, as seen in Gran Turismo 4 and Project Gotham Racing 3, and you can upload your photos to the Forza Motosport 2 website.
- Next-gen features such as high-definition up to 1080i, full 4x anti-aliasing, HDR lighting, motion blur, and according to the developpers a constant 60 frames per second for ultra-smooth gameplay. Of course achievements, detailed graphics and lovely surround sound are also included.
- The most realistic driving experience to date, thanks to a whole team of automotive engineers. Tires wear, broken bodyparts affect the aerodynamics, fuel runs out, everything you can think of!
- 47 tracks carved out of 15 environments, including fictional places and real-world tracks. Check the Tracks page for more info.
- More than 300 cars from more than 50 manufacturer are in this game, from cars such as the Honda Civic to competition-tuned cars such as the McLaren F1 LM.
- You can customize every car in the game, except for the purpose-built competition cars. You can choose between different engines, suspension options, brakes... and you can pimp your ride with aftermarket rims, bodykits and the like. And last but not least, you can create your own unique paint scheme using millions of paint and decal options.
- Updated car classes system and more lobby options for fair races.
|| Comments - 1 in total