I have survived 6* for 5 minutes it is easy
You should attempt the Achievement early in the game before unlocking the islands. Walk across(u can also use a vehicle i used a bike ) the train tracks under Algonquin Bridge heading west. Halfway onto the bridge, your wanted levels should reach six stars. Don't freak out when you hear the police coming towards you. Neither police cars nor helicopters can reach you. Ignore the cops and head towards the second island and into the subway tunnels. In the darkness, you'll be safe from the cops, who won't find you hiding in the tunnels.
I agree to that, no offense to GTAIV fanatics(???), GTA ~ SA is way more better, I mean, Liberty City is:
1. Although better in Graphics, a little bit too dark...I mean, unlike in GTA ~ SA or GTA ~ VC, there was at least some beachfront(and yes, I know this is New York so no beach...) and parks or greeneries...although you have that kind of central park, it really is kind of dark and too much "urbanized" for my taste.
2. Another game set in another New York city and suburbs...*sigh* when will they learn that not all stuff in new york is that great...I mean, I've been in new york and it's not as great as the cities in west coast.
3. Weapons and Cheats almost cut a 3/4 amount than in GTA ~ SA, tsk-tsk...(although you musn't paly a game only for the cheats...) but this cheats make the games much more fun and enjoyable. No flying cars or driving on wate, or other fun stuffs in GTA ~ SA and GTA ~VC.
4. Unique jumps? Please...why do I have to complete all the jumps to complete the whole game? (in SA, you don't need to have this crap to get 100%).
5. Downsizing on the missions eh?! The missions are somewhat repetitive as previous installments of the series, although much more creativity than other missions on previous games, it is somewhat similar. Also, there isn't much to do after you finish the game...
* it is much better looking than previous games
* cars are more realistic looking, including motorcycles, helicopters, boats, etc.
* the voice acting are superb
* more and more stunning graphics and audio design
* using the capabilities of the PS3 and XBOX 360 (played it in playstation, while my bez played it on the xbox)
* more easier controls
As expected from a game on thew next-gen consoles, much better graphics and audio...but after experiencing the vastness of GTA ~ SA and playability of GTA ~ VC, most people are expecting something much bigger or better than all previous games...but the downsizing on some of the GTA elements is somewhat a turn-off (downsizing cheats, weapons, missions, and side missions, game area, etc.). All in all, I like the game...but I only want it as a friend...hehehe
i think gta sa is better because there is way morestuff to do........ it took me 2 weeks to get 100% on sa..........but gta 4 there is hardly anything to do i got 99% all i gota o is the last mission and ive only had it for 3 days to easy